Building Support from Donors and Volunteer Fundraisers - COL Fundraising Series In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
Who is this for?
This is for small to medium sized organisations in the Voluntary and Community Sector that do not have a dedicated fundraising team.
This is an in-person event and there is a maximum number so if you are interested please register as soon as possible. There is space for one person per organisation. If a second person registers they will be put on a reserve list.
The purpose of this session
Explore how to market your brand through well-considered and consistent messaging which sparks the interest and compassion of people.
Discuss how to develop people’s goodwill into charitable proceeds, by offering an appealing range of opportunities and calls to action.
Examine the importance of taking supporters on a fulfilling and rewarding journey and keep them coming back for more.
Content will include
How to attract donors and fundraisers
- Brand messaging - Mission, vision, beliefs, values and buzz words.
- Benefits of what you do - storytelling, testimonials and impact measurement.
- Traditional and digital media.
- Strategically harnessing the power of social media
- Legal and ethical considerations.
How to keep donors and fundraisers
- Stewardship - the 'supporter journey' to feed donor retention and defeat attrition.
- Encouraging supporters to sample other ways that they can help.
- Helping your fundraisers to maximise income.
Other sessions in the Fundraising series
You could also register for the other training on the same day 9 May. There will be a morning session from 10.00am - 1.00pm - Developing a Fundraising Strategy
This session is delivered by Glenn Oakes, Caboodle Fundraising. Glenn has over thirty years experience specialising in fundraising and marketing for charities. He managed a national team of fundraising managers, before setting up a consultancy and mentoring business six years ago, to help small non-profit organisations with marketing and income generation.
- Developing a fundraising strategy- COL Fundraising Series In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Supporting Volunteers **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Developing Corporate Partnerships- COL Fundraising Series Online **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis: Tough Times, Smart Solutions In Person Belfast **REGISTRATION CLOSED**