CFNI Capacity Building Accelerator and Mentoring Programme - Fundraising Advice Clinics **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
EXCLUSIVELY FOR RECIPIENTS OF THE CFNI/DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH'S CANCER, CARERS AND MENTAL HEALTH FUNDS
As part of the Programme, NICVA would like to offer your organisation a free, one-hour, Fundraising Advice Clinic with Jocelyn Horton, NICVA’s Fundraising Advice Officer. You can discuss whatever fundraising issues are most relevant to you and your organisation such as identifying suitable funding sources, diversifying your income streams including digital fundraising, communications or even sound out ideas.
- The session can be delivered online, in-person or over the telephone.
- To make the most of your time together, Jocelyn will contact you before your assigned time to discuss in more detail what you are hoping to get from your session.
- There are a limited number of time slots available on each day and they will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
- CFNI Capacity Building Accelerator and Mentoring Programme- Fundraising Advice Clinics **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- CFNI Programme- Learning Event 2: Developing a Case for Support **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- CFNI Programme- Learning Event 4: An Introduction to Effective Lobbying and Campaigning **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- CFNI Programme- Learning Event 6: Podcasting Accelerator **REGISTRATION CLOSED**