Charity Annual Reporting Requirements *REGISTRATION CLOSED*
Annual reporting is a legal requirement for registered charities in Northern Ireland. Charities must report on their finances, resources and activities. This free session will cover the following topics:
- completing the annual monitoring return.
- the content of Trustee's Annual Reports.
- the requirements for the annual accounts.
- the requirement to have the annual accounts independently examined or audited.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Open question session 2- Charities Fund (phase 2) *REGISTRATION CLOSED*
- Charity Annual Reporting Requirements- Online
- *REGISTRATION CLOSED* NICVA Conference COVID-19 Taking Stock at the year end
- Covid Collaborations: How voluntary & community sector/researcher partnership projects are helping those impacted by Covid *REGISTRATIONS CLOSED*