Charity finance for charity finance workers **RESERVE LIST ONLY**
This session will give participants an opportunity to delve a bit deeper into the more technical aspects of charity finance in particular:
- Charity records and funds
- Fund apportionment and full cost recovery
- Budgets and permissions
- Finance policy
- Fraud awareness
- Reserves – designated, restricted and unrestricted
- Reporting internally and externally
- Preparing for the annual audit/independent examination
We would be grateful if you would let us know if you would like this session to focus on an aspect of charity finance which is not included above. Please include details in the 'any specific requirements' box below.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.