Communicating effectively during a crisis - in person
In this half-day training session, Martina will draw on her 20 years of experience providing communications services in the non-profit sector. She will cover:
• How your organisation can identify and mitigate risks.
• Establishing a crisis communications team and a crisis management plan.
• Stakeholder communications and media relations during a crisis.
• Rebuilding your reputation in the aftermath of a crisis.
She will use case studies from the non-profit sector, and will incorporate breakout exercises and group discussion into the training session.
About the facilitator
Martina Quinn is the Founder and Managing Director of Alice, an award-winning public relations agency. Alice's purpose is to create change that makes Ireland and the world a better place. Since the company was established in 2015, it has devised and managed successful campaigns on gender equality, LGBTQ+ rights, integration and anti-racism initiatives, reproductive rights, access to education and employment, climate action, and much more.
Alice delivers communications campaigns, events and capacity-building programmes focused on equality and social justice. With offices in Belfast and Dublin, they work throughout the island of Ireland – and beyond. Their clients include charities and advocacy groups campaigning on important societal issues; public-sector bodies; membership associations; social enterprises; research and innovation organisations; and cultural festivals and major public events.
- The Power of Impact Storytelling- In Person at NICVA
- Dealing with Subject Access Requests (SARs) and creating effective privacy notices- ICO masterclass
- NICVA’s bespoke training making it easier and more cost effective to develop your staff, volunteers and board.
- Providing effective support to your volunteers