Community Connections Conference
Do you want to build stronger, more impactful links with the business sector in Northern Ireland? Is social value on your radar?
If you've answered yes, then don't miss this high-paced and impactful half-day conference.
- Network: Make new connections in the business and voluntary, community and social enterprise sectors.
- Build lasting relationships: consider business/community relationships post-pandemic and how needs and opportunities have or are changing.
- Showcase: Find out about examples of innovative partnership working between the sectors in NI, and the ways in which corporates and the VCSE are evolving relationships.
- Enhance your knowledge: of corporate/charity relationships beyond Northern Ireland.
- Discuss: the current challenges faced by VCSE organisations and the communities they support, along with issues faced by business when engaging with the VSCE sector.
Themed roundtable discussions Be part of discussions on areas of mutual interest, including for example: social value, employee volunteering, sustainability and more.
Help shape up a 2024 networking and shared learning event series to strengthen relationships between the corporate and community sectors.
John Brothers, President of the T. Rowe Price Foundation and T. Rowe Price Charitable. Dr. Brothers began his work serving in the local community, inspired by growing up in deep poverty, serving as a community organiser and family case manager in urban neighbourhoods in the Midwest USA to leadership positions, including CEO, with local and national organisations on the East Coast. Dr. Brothers is proud that this work leaves a legacy of innovative efforts that still serves a wide network of children and families, including homeless women and children receiving emergency services in Northern Virginia, to after-school programs for children in public housing in South Brooklyn, to transitional housing options for immigrant families in Boston who are suffering from domestic violence.