Cost of Living Crisis: Tough Times, Smart Solutions In Person Belfast **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
Voluntary and community organisations are on the front line of the cost of living crisis supporting people and communities, all while facing rising demand for services, falling income and rising operational costs.
Our sector can't continue to respond to this crisis without support.
NICVA's priority is to ensure organisations are fully supported in delivering their vital services during these challenging times and in the future.
This event, will be a safe space to share your concerns, learn from other organisations and have a say on the support your organisation and beneficiaries need.
By sharing your stories and information with us, you will help shape the support that NICVA provides to the sector and to influence our asks of Government.
Lunch will be provided.
We want to ensure we hear from as many and wide-ranging organisations as possible, so we will run similar events across Northern Ireland, in partnership with local networks, to provide maximum opportunity for you to participate and have your say.
Further regional In Person events:
- 20 April - Enniskillen with Fermanagh Trust
- 2 May - Coleraine with CRUN
- 9 May - Omagh with Omagh Forum for Rural Associations
- 11 May - Portadown with ABC Network
- 25 May - Derry/Londonderry with North West Community Network
This event and the regional events to follow are supported by the Department for Communities in response to Cost of Living working group.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Enniskillen **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Coleraine **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Portadown **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Omagh **REGISTRATION CLOSED