Cost of Living Crisis - Tough Times, Smart Solutions - Omagh **REGISTRATION CLOSED
This event in Omagh with Omagh Forum for Rural Associations is one in a series of regional events on the Cost of Living Crisis in partnership with local networks.
Mary T Conway, Network Manager of Omagh Forum, "This will be an excellent opportunity to meet the new CEO of NICVA, Celine McStravick, and engage with her about the issues that affect people in the West"
Voluntary and community organisations are on the front line of the cost of living crisis supporting people and communities, all while facing rising demand for services, falling income and rising operational costs.
Our sector can't continue to respond to this crisis without support.
We are holding this series of regional events to hear from you and to ensure organisations are fully supported in delivering their vital services during these challenging times and in the future.
This event in Omagh will be a safe space to share your concerns, learn from other organisations and have a say on the support your organisation and beneficiaries need.
By sharing your stories and information with us, you will help shape the support that we provide to the sector and to influence our asks of Government.
This event and the regional events to follow are supported by the Department for Communities in response to Cost of Living working group.
Other regional in-person events
- 20 April - Enniskillen with Fermanagh Trust
- 2 May - Coleraine with CRUN
- 11 May - Portadown with ABC Network
- 25 May - Derry/Londonderry with North West Community Network
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Coleraine **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Enniskillen **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Portadown **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Derry/Londonderry