Developing a fundraising strategy - COL Fundraising Series In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
Who is this for?
This is for small to medium sized organisations in the Voluntary and Community Sector that do not have a dedicated fundraising team.
This is an in-person event and there is a maximum number so if you are interested please register as soon as possible. There is availability for one person per organisation. If a second person registers they will be put on a reserve list.
The purpose of the session
Introduce you to the essential planning tools that provide direction and focus for your fundraising efforts to achieve a diverse funding mix.
Assess your various income streams, consider the climate in which you fundraise, and set a timetable of activity that leads to realistic targeted income.
Demonstrate how your income strategy will work in harmony with your overall mission, and have proactive input and buy-in from your workforce and/or trustees.
Content will include
- Exploring the relevant information required to make informed and prudent decisions – through external research methods and internal analysis
- Ethical and legal considerations
- Selecting income streams
- Communication platforms and messaging
- Fundraising as an integrated organisational philosophy
- Programme of activity
- Income resulting from activity
- Resources to effectively deliver
- Monitoring and control
Other sessions in Fundraising series
You can register for another session on the same day 9 May. There will be an afternoon session from 1.30pm-4.30pm - Building Support from Donors and Volunteer Fundraisers
This session is delivered by Glenn Oakes, Caboodle Fundraising. Glenn has over thirty years experience specialising in fundraising and marketing for charities. He managed a national team of fundraising managers, before setting up a consultancy and mentoring business six years ago, to help small non-profit organisations with marketing and income generation.
- Building Support from Donors and Volunteer Fundraisers- COL Fundraising Series In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Developing Corporate Partnerships- COL Fundraising Series Online **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Celebration of achievement- In Person at NICVA **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Managing the Media with Sarah Travers- In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**