Developing a Fundraising Strategy & Diversifying Your Income
This half-day training course will enable you to develop a living, breathing fundraising strategy which will effectively prevent your organisation from squandering time, resources and enthusiasm, build a shared organisational understanding of fundraising priorities, objectives and how these will be reached and enable you to really focus, prioritise and diversify your fundraising activities.
The session will be interactive and will provide you with a wealth of practical suggestions to support you and your organisation develop a fundraising strategy.
Topics covered include:
- Structure of a Fundraising Strategy - where are we now, where do we want to get to and how are we going to get there?
- Review of existing fundraising methods, audiences and income
- Developing alternative income streams
- Setting and monitoring fundraising goals and targets
- Developing a strong case for support to help your fundraising efforts
Important Notice ⚠
Road resurfacing works on Duncairn Gardens
From Monday 3 February 2020 to Monday 17 Februrary 2020 road resurfacing works will be taking place on Duncairn Gardens from Antrim Road to North Queen Street.
If you are attending an event or meeting at NICVA you are advised that there may be disruption to your journey and limited parking available on Duncairn Gardens.
For more information click here.