Developing a Fundraising Strategy & Diversifying Your Income
This half-day training course will enable you to develop a living, breathing fundraising strategy which will effectively prevent your organisation from squandering time, resources and enthusiasm, build a shared organisational understanding of fundraising priorities, objectives and how these will be reached and enable you to really focus, prioritise and diversify your fundraising activities.
The session will be interactive and will provide you with a wealth of practical suggestions to support you and your organisation develop a fundraising strategy.
Key areas covered include:
- Structure of a Fundraising Strategy - where are we now, where do we want to get to and how are we going to get there?
- Review of existing fundraising methods, audiences and income
- Developing alternative income streams
- Setting and monitoring fundraising goals and targets
- Developing a strong case for support to help your fundraising efforts
- Gain an understanding of all the different income streams available
- Be able to assess their own current fundraising activities and fundraising resources
- Be able to identify the most appropriate source of funding for projects and services
- Be able to develop a fundraising strategy appropriate for their organisation
Who should attend?
This half-day training, (10.00am to 1.00pm), aims to introduce you to, or add to, your knowledge of how to increase the diversity of your income sources to increase your sustainability. In addition, you will learn how to develop an appropriate fundraising strategy for your individual organisation.
It is suitable for staff, volunteers and trustees.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy