Developing Corporate Partnerships - COL Fundraising Series Online **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
With limited resources and shrinking budgets our sector is in crisis. The rapid pace of technological and societal change since the Covid-19 pandemic needs a bold new approach to fundraising and adding value.
Successful corporate partnerships can unlock so much potential. It can allow access to new skills, funding, resources, and people. This works wonders for extending reach and making a bigger impact on society. It could also be the difference between survival and going under.
This session is delivered by Denise Cranston from 2into3 and Louise Heatley from Alice Public Relations.
What you will learn
- What corporates do and don’t want from charity partnerships.
- How to align your partnership offer to help address current business challenges.
- How to secure first meetings.
- How to deliver brilliant meetings and pitches.
- How to develop a prospect target list that will give you the best chance of success.
- Inspiration and the tools to win long-term, high-value partnerships.
The Importance of Communications - What do we mean by Communications, how it contributes to maximising corporate partnerships, how to approach Communications strategically
What you will take away
- Increased confidence to deliver in your role.
- Inspiration and insight from partnership case studies.
- How to share a story with maximum impact.
- The tools to build a realistic and focussed action plan that you can implement right away.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone trying to secure long-term corporate partnerships for their charity and will benefit corporate fundraisers from all charity sectors and sizes.
This online 3-hour session is part of a series of Cost of Living Fundraising Series, supported by the Department of Communities. It is designed and delivered by Denise Cranston from 2into3.
Denise Cranston is a 2into3 Management Consultant and Head of 2into3’s Partnerships Practice. Prior to joining 2into3, Denise worked as a Partnerships Manager for Remarkable Partnerships, a London-based consultancy helping charities create major, long-term corporate partnerships. Before that, she spent 23 years at Business in the Community NI heading up their Workplace and Community Investment Programmes. This involved her working with some of Ireland’s leading companies, supporting senior business leaders adopt best practice approaches to Staff Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion, Social inclusion and Community engagement.
Louise Heatley is Associate Director in Alice Public Relations. She has over 20 years’ experience in marketing, communications and event management in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors in Ireland, the UK and France. She is based in the Alice Belfast office and is focused on all-island business development, strategic marketing, communications and event management. Louise is involved in a range of voluntary activities including serving on the board of a local charity, Rosie's Trust as well as being the co-founder and chair of Love Ballyholme, a local community group.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- An introduction to corporate charity partnerships- free webinar **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Developing a fundraising strategy- COL Fundraising Series In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Building Support from Donors and Volunteer Fundraisers- COL Fundraising Series In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Online Donations and Fundraising: financial best practice **REGISTRATION CLOSED**