Developing your facilitation skills - Online
Whether it is working with groups who need to make decisions, complete a specific task or learn something new, developing your facilitation skills will support you in enabling groups to work together constructively and creatively.
- The definition and key principles of facilitation
- The role and responsibilities of the facilitator
- Key skills and techniques of an effective facilitor
- Planning, delivering and evaluating your sessions
- Challenges for facilitators
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have an introduction to the purpose and principles of facilitation
- Have identified, and practised, techniques for effective facilitation
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.