Developing your Fundraising Strategy **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
It’s vital that organisations develop a managed and strategic approach to sourcing and diversifying their funding. A fundraising strategy should reflect your organisation, helping help you stay on track and make the most of your time, resources and capacity to get the best return for your efforts and achieve your fundraising goals.
Key areas covered include:
- Overview of a Fundraising Strategy - where are we now, where do we want to be, and how do we get there?
- Assessing your current operating environment and funding situation
- Identify relevant funding sources including potential areas for diversification
- Consider the activities, resources, risks and required budgets needed; and
- Planning the steps towards fundraising goals
Who should attend?
Ideally, participants should have a minimum of one year’s experience of fundraising and be responsible for developing and/or improving the fundraising approach for their organisation, department, or area of work. Suitable for staff, volunteers and trustees.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.