Discovering the real potential of legacy fundraising
Legacy gifts or charitable gifts in Wills are estimated to be worth around £2.8 billion in the UK, and this source of income is predicted to grow in the coming years.
According to recent Individual Giving research by NICVA, more local people are leaving a gift in their Will, almost one in ten people have set out a legacy gift in their Will.
Key areas covered will include:
- What exactly is legacy fundraising
- The potential of gifts in Wills for local charities
- Simple ways to promote charitable gifts in Wills
- Have a good understanding of legacy fundraising
- Understand the legacy market in NI
- Have a knowledge of affordable techniques to promote gifts in Wills
- Map out next steps for your charity to explore legacy fundraising
Who should attend?
This half day training aims to introduce charities to legacy fundraising and help you understand how your charity could start gifts in wills conversations with your supporters. The training is suitable for trustees, volunteers and staff.
Important Notice ⚠
Road resurfacing works on Duncairn Gardens
From Monday 3 February 2020 to Monday 17 Februrary 2020 road resurfacing works will be taking place on Duncairn Gardens from Antrim Road to North Queen Street.
If you are attending an event or meeting at NICVA you are advised that there may be disruption to your journey and limited parking available on Duncairn Gardens.
For more information click here.