Faith Based Engagement - Effective Online Trustee Meetings
Most charities have had to hold their Trustee meetings online due to the COVID-19 lock down. For many, it has been their first experience of online meetings and some have adapted very well to this environment even though it may not be the preferred method to hold a meeting.
Going forward charities may have to (or choose to) continue with online meetings so it’s good to take time to see if they could be improved.
In this session, we’ll cover tips to help you think about how your trustee meetings could be more effective:
- Getting to grips with online meetings
- Setting an effective agenda
- Meeting roles
- Decision making
Wrapping up and following up.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- POSTPONED *** Faith Based Engagement- Governance for New (or Nearly New) Trustees
- Faith Based Engagement- Social media #1: Faith & Social Media: Facebook
- Faith Based Engagement- Social Media #2: Faith & Social Media: Twitter, Instagram. Canva
- Faith in Fundraising #1: Unrestricted Funding and Fundraising