Faith Engagement - Good Governance for New (or Nearly New) Trustees ** REGISTRATION CLOSED **
Good Governance is essential for an organisation to have direction, plan ahead, be effective and meet legal requirements. This training will develop and improve your governance knowledge to ensure that your organisation is governed and led effectively. This session is specifically designed for those who are newly elected/appointed onto the committee/board of a charitable organisation (charity trustees). It will also be of interest to those charity trustees (committee members/directors) who wish to understand more about their role on the committee/board and what is expected of them.
The training will include:
- The role of the committee/board
- Legal duties of Trustees and best practice considerations
- The principles of good governance
- Charity regulation
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- POSTPONED *** Faith Based Engagement- Governance for New (or Nearly New) Trustees
- Good Governance for new (or nearly new) Trustees **POSTPONED** **For faith based organisations**
- Faith Engagement- Being an Effective Chair **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Faith Engagement- Faith & Social Media: Facebook **REGISTRATION CLOSED**