Faith & social media – Using Twitter, Instagram & Canva - Online Event **REGISTRATION CLOSED
22 February 2023 -
10:00am to 11:30am
Using other Social Media Platforms combining Twitter, Canva & Instagram, Being on social media is essential for generating visibility and helping people find out what you do. But, how do you know which is better for what you need as a small faith-based charity? This webinar will help you navigate your way through each platform and signpost you to tools that can help make things easier.
This webinar will help you to achieve…
- Using Twitter and Instagram more effectively
- Importance of Video on social media
- Useful tools to help you
(There are two related sessions and if possible, we encourage you to sign up for both)
For Faith Based Groups Only
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Social Media Training Session Two: Faith & Social Media- Using Twitter, Instagram & Canva **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Social Media Training Session Two: Faith & Social Media- Using Twitter, Instagram & Canva **Cancelled**
- Faith Based Engagement- Social Media #2: Faith & Social Media: Twitter, Instagram. Canva
- Faith in Fundraising: Restricted funding- Grants & Trusts Online Event **REGISTRATION CLOSED **