Financial Well-being - FREE online member event **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
This online webinar on 23 November from 11-12.30pm will outline what financial well-being is and the benefits to staff and volunteers. It will include practical guidance on how to implement, in order that well-being is enhanced.
- What are the benefits of Financial Well-being for your staff and volunteers?
- Why should an organisation invest in Financial Well-being?
- The facts & figures on the return on investment.
- The links between Mental & Financial Well-being
- What should be included in a Financial Well-being Workplace policy?
- Examples of how other Workplaces have introduced Financial Well-being.
- What does Financial Well-being actually mean in practice ?
- Cost of Living crisis and keeping staff retained and encouraged.
Sean Bruen Founder & Director with Kith & Kin Financial Wellbeing CIC 20 years experience as a qualified Financial Advisor, founded Kith & Kin in 2015 as a Social Enterprise to help people improve their Financial knowledge and confidence, also to provide anyone access to Free Financial Advice. Worked with the Cooperative, Royal Liver and also worked in the Social Enterprise sector before setting up Kith & Kin.