FULLY BOOKED Facilitative Leadership (East Belfast)
Taking place on the 27th and 28th February and on 1st March 2019
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Involve people in making decisions.
- Build lasting agreements with others in the community.
- Inspire a shared vision for your group or community and gain commitment to reaching that vision.
- Hold effective meetings which make good use of peoples’ time and produce real results.
- Work with others to develop action plans to move forward the work you are doing.
The course is accredited at ILM Level 3