FULLY BOOKED Impact series: Using visuals and infographics to communicate impact - East Belfast
This course is for staff, volunteers or Board members of community groups and organisations active in East Belfast, who want to find new, fresh and engaging ways of presenting information to demonstrate their impact.
This course will cover:
- What do we mean by “visuals and infographics”?
- Why visuals and infographics are effective
- Presentation and messaging
- Using data to show impact
- Practical (and free) tools and tips
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy