How to make an impact with Social Media with Louise Brogan
- An overview of the different social media platforms
- What type of content gets engagement
- How to find out which audience is on which platform
- How to consistently connect with your audience online
Louise Brogan from socialbeeni.com will be facilitating this webinar. Louise has almost 10 years of experience working with businesses, entrepreneurs and the community sector helping them understand and use online marketing to really boost their organisations.
Who is Eligible
The training is only open to groups and individuals working in The Mount and Ballymacarrett areas of East Belfast. If you are a group in these areas or would like further information on Communities in Transition please get in touch with Susan Glass, Project Coordinator [email protected]
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Communities in Transition: Building Capacity- Second Series of Covid Response Support Sessions and Fundraising Advice Clinics
- CiT- Covid Safe Events for Volunteers with Volunteer Now *POSTPONED*
- CiT- Covid Safe Events for Volunteer Managers with Volunteer Now *POSTPONED*
- Managing Finances in Difficult Times with Tony Clarke