How to tell the story of your impact - Online Event **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
This free, interactive workshop is designed for voluntary and community organisations that want to use qualitative evidence to share their story in a compelling and robust way.
The session will cover:
- When qualitative data works best
- How to use the most appropriate tools for the job – from interviews and focus groups to observation, journals, games and activities
- How to record, sort and analyse your data
- Ethics and privacy
- Sharing your story in a way that is hard to ignore
This workshop will be delivered by Janice and Brenda from Smith and Kent Consulting. Together, they have over 40 years’ experience helping voluntary and community organisations be heard. They will draw on their most recent experience supporting the Community Foundation NI and their grantees make the case for their impact by blending storytelling and statistics.
NICVA will respond to demand and learning from this workshop and there will be an opportunity for a more detailed course, Story-telling Accelerator, providing a step by step guide in 2023. Please let the facilitators know on the day if you would be interested in this option.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Making Your Mark – identifying and developing the impact of your group **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- An introduction to Impact Practice Workshop- Online **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- How to find the right approach to tracking the outcomes of your organisation?- Online **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- The Duncairn & NICVA present: ‘Not another impact session: Making data and stories really work for you’ In Person at 174 Trust, Duncairn Centre, Duncairn Gardens **REGISTRATION CLOSED*