How to write an effective press release **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
This training session will give you an insight into what the press are after in a story and tips on how to get your stories published.
The training will cover:
- How to think like a journalist and identify a good story
- How to write and structure a press release
- How to package the press release
- Common mistakes and things to avoid
- Who to send your press release to and when
About the trainer:
Nick Garbutt is the editor of policy magazine ScopeNI, former editor of the Irish News and deputy editor of the Belfast Telegraph. He now has his own communications consultancy and has been heavily involved with the local voluntary sector for more than a decade.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.