ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management - ONLINE
This qualification will be delivered via webinars. Supporting videos and resources will be provided online for you to access at a time that suits you. Attendance at the webinars, to discuss and review the topics is then required. Support for you to complete your assignments is also provided.
The Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management requires you to gain a minimum of 4 credits. The credits are achieved by successfully completing assignments relevant to each of the units listed below.
You are welcome to attend all the webinars then decide which assignments you would like to submit, as long as they total a minimum of 4 credits. Or you might decide to only attend the webinars that you have identified as useful for your own professional development and then submit those assignments.
The planned training events which correspond to units for this qualification are:
- Induction session - Webinar 18 May - 10.30am-11.00am
- Understanding Leadership - Webinar 8 June - 10.30 - 11.30am - 2 credits on completion of assignment
- Managing Staff (Performance Management) - Webinar 15 June - 10.30am -11.30am - 2 credits on completion of assignment
- Understanding Good Practice in Coaching (within an organisational context) - Webinar 22 June - 10.30am -11.30am - 3 credits on completion of assignment
- Assignment support - Webinar 29 June The deadline for submitting assignments will be 16 July
What do I do next?
- Register for the qualification using the link on this page
- If you have any other questions about completing this qualification contact Dawn Love.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.