ILM Level 3 Award in Management of Volunteers online
This course is for people who manage volunteers and would like to improve their skills and knowledge in writing volunteer agreements and supervising and supporting volunteers. Watch out video below to find out more about the course.
The course will be delivered in the following way:
2 morning sessions from 10am until 12.30pm, with a short break half way through.
- Tuesday 13 October - Managing volunteer agreements
- Tuesday 20 October - Supervising and supporting volunteers
2 additional morning sessions from 10am-11am
- 3 November - Action learning set discussion
- 6 November - Assignment support tutorial
Managing volunteer agreements webinar will include:
- Difference between a volunteer and member of staff
- Difference between a volunteer agreement and contract of employment
- Good Practice in the recruitment of volunteers
- Good practice in developing volunteer agreements
Supervising and supporting volunteers will include:
- Development of volunteers
- Providing effective support to volunteers
- Evaluating and celebrating achievements
- How to communicate and exchange feedback
To achieve the ILM Level 3 Award in Management of Volunteers you will need to submit two assignments on the topics above.
The cost includes delivery of the 4 webinars, ILM registration, resource materials, marking assignments, IQA, ILM certificate.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.