ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
For this qualification learners are required to evidence 18 hours of coaching and/or mentoring practice with a minimum of and maximum of three clients. You will also be required to record one hour of coaching practice observed by your manager or supervisor. We can signpost you to a coaching supervisor for the purposes of your qualification and this may attract an additional cost between yourself and the supervisor.
Following a one hour Induction session on Tuesday 7 July from 10am -11am, the programme will consist of the following 2.5 hour webinars which will run from 10am – 12.30pm on the allocated dates:
- Purpose of coaching. The Organisational Culture. Potential Barriers Thursday 16 July
- Task session 10am - 11am Tuesday 21 July
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour inc Ethical and Non judgmental practice Tuesday 4 August
- Skills Practice. Models and Diagnostic Tools Thursday 6 August
- Supervision and Feedback Tuesday 11 August
- Reflective Practice Thursday 13 August
- Models of Evaluation Tuesday 18 August
- Coaching competencies and Professional Development Planning Tuesday 25 August
You will be expected to undertake independent study and will be set a reading/research task between sessions. NICVA will provide assignment support Friday 7 August from 10am – 11am and one to one feedback as and when suits each learner.
This course is aimed at those working in the voluntary and community sector in NI. Please note: Our services are currently restricted and this may result in a delay in acknowledging receipt of your booking. Payment must be received, however, on or before Thursday 9 July and unfortunately the course may be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees is not reached.
Feedback from previous participants:
"Great challenging ,thorough & enjoyable. I feel well prepared to start coaching people now" - N Scullion, Eden Project.
"Excellent course, great opportunities for learning"- T Simington, The Donkey Sanctuary.