ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
For this qualification learners are required to evidence 18 hours of coaching and/or mentoring practice with a minimum of two and maximum of three clients. You will also be required to record one hour of coaching practice observed by your manager or supervisor. We can signpost you to a coaching supervisor for the purposes of your qualification and this may attract an additional cost between yourself and the supervisor.
Following a one hour Induction session on Tuesday 21 September 2021 from 10am -11am, the programme will consist of the following 2.5 hour webinars which will run from 10am – 12.30pm on the allocated dates:
- Purpose of coaching. The Organisational Culture. Potential Barriers Tuesday 5 October 2021
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour inc Ethical and Non judgmental practice Tuesday 12 October 2021
- Skills Practice. Models and Diagnostic Tools Tuesday 19 October 2021
- Supervision and Feedback Friday 22 October 2021
- Reflective Practice Tuesday 2 November 2021
- Models of Evaluation Friday 5 November 2021
- Coaching competencies and Professional Development Planning Friday 19 November 2021
You will be expected to undertake independent study and will be set a reading/research task between sessions. NICVA will provide assignment support Wednesday 27 October from 10am – 11am.
This course is aimed at those working in the voluntary and community sector in NI. Please note: Unfortunately the course may be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees is not reached.
Feedback from a current participant:
"I'm so enjoying this course, genuinely one of the best virtual experiences I've had all pandemic. Thank you"
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.