This session is suitable for charities and fundraisers just starting out on their individual giving fundraising journey; and those looking to take their programme to the next level.
The session will be led by Elley Martin and Ash Gilbert, who respectively, have 16 and 20+ years’ experience of fundraising in Northern Ireland. Elley and Ash will show how charities of all sizes can successfully raise funds from individuals and provide a simple plan you can take away and implement in your own organisation.
Content of session
- Audience – how to analyse your prospective audience for a campaign and how to select the right people to approach
- Proposition – how to create a strong, tangible fundraising proposition that will maximise response
- Media – a look at how to use offline and online channels, so your campaign reaches your audience in the right way
- Timing – a discussion on how the timing of campaigns – from the time of year to the time of day – can make a huge difference
- Creative – a look at how both words and imagery can be used to deliver compelling, successful campaigns
Pebblebeach Fundraising is headed up by Founder Ash Gilbert, who has over 26 years’ fundraising experience. Ash has worked at Director level for several national, regional and local charities as well as stepping in as interim CEO. Ash has 15 years’ experience as a fundraising consultant as well and has previously been named in the UK’s Top 50 Most Influential Fundraisers.
Senior Account Manager, Elley Martin has 16 years of experience of leading and delivering hugely successful fundraising and direct marketing campaigns and projects in Northern Ireland, Scotland and the UK. Employment history includes management roles at local and national charities including NI Hospice, NICHS, Concern UK, Maggie's Centres and the University of Glasgow. Experienced in a diverse range of income streams, specialising in individual and legacy giving.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.