Making Your Mark – identifying and developing the impact of your group **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
This free session will be delivered by Judith Rankin from SportedNI and Leeann Kelly from NICVA.
This session will include:
- Explain how to embed impact practice in your organisation
- Understand how to measure your impact through a ‘Theory of Change’ framework
- Learn from others: Explore examples and key learning from other NI groups
- Learn how to develop a Theory of Change for your organisation
- Signpost you to useful resources and toolkits for impact practice
Who should attend?
This will be extremely beneficial for those groups new to Impact Practice, or those who would like to further develop their work in this area. The session is open to groups of all sizes, but will have a particular focus on smaller VCSE organisations.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Making an Impact: Why use an Outcomes-based Approach **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- How to tell the story of your impact- Online Event **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- The Duncairn & NICVA present: ‘Not another impact session: Making data and stories really work for you’ In Person at 174 Trust, Duncairn Centre, Duncairn Gardens **REGISTRATION CLOSED*
- Making self evaluation work for you- In Person **REGISTRATION CLOSED**