Managing Finances in Difficult Times with Tony Clarke
- Charity records and funds
- Cash flows and forecasts
- Fraud awareness
- Reserves – designated, restricted and unrestricted, including can we use our reserves
This session will be delivered by Tony Clarke. Tony has over 15 years of experience working with the voluntary and community sector and maintains finance for a range of organisations.
Who is Eligible
The training is only open to groups and individuals working in The Mount and Ballymacarrett areas of East Belfast. If you are a group in these areas or would like further information on Communities in Transition please get in touch with Susan Glass, Project Coordinator [email protected]
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- CiT- Covid Safe Events for Volunteer Managers with Volunteer Now *POSTPONED*
- Communities in Transition: Building Capacity- Second Series of Covid Response Support Sessions and Fundraising Advice Clinics
- How to make an impact with Social Media with Louise Brogan
- CiT- Covid Safe Events for Volunteers with Volunteer Now *POSTPONED*