Managing staff in a hybrid world - ONLINE
18 April 2023 -
10:00am to 1:00pm
Hybrid working has changed the way teams work and has presented new and different challenges for managers. This session is for managers who would like to discover the value of setting clear performance standards with staff they manage in the hybrid working environment. Informal and formal methods managers can use to monitor and assess that performance in a structured and objective way with their whole team will also be addressed. We also consider some of the possible reasons staff might be underperforming and the approaches managers can use to address those causes confidently and effectively.
- Setting and communicating clear objectives for staff
- Using the performance assessment cycle confidently and effectively
- Addressing the challenges of performance management with a hybrid team
- Identifying underpeformance and the possible causes
- Approaches for restoring good performance
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have an overview of the effective performance management methods available for hybrid working
- Feel more confident to address areas of underperformance
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
£25 members £35 non members
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.