Media training with Sarah Travers **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
How ready are you and your key spokespeople to face the camera? Ex-BBC news journalist and Bespoke Communications' lead media trainer, Sarah Travers, has trained hundreds of people to do just that.
Sarah's insider knowledge, top tips and encouraging manner help to boost both confidence and performance especially now in this world of virtual or remote interviews.
Never before has the voluntary and community sector needed to find their voice and fight for those they support. Your funders and benefactors also need to see the work that you do. From your staff on the ground to your volunteers or service users– this popular media training course empowers and demystifies the whole process.
The Media Training programme will cover:
- The workings of a newsroom and how to get your story noticed.
- Build key messages to achieve your goals.
- Be confident on camera (even if you’re not feeling it inside!)
- How to take control of a difficult interview
- Experience LIVE interview practice with recording and feedback.
How does the course work?
This interactive course is delivered online. First - you’ll attend an interactive kickstart session with Sarah and other course delegates to establish your goals for your course. You’ll then gain access to your personal Online Learning Experience help you plan for a media interview, step by step. Your course ends with a LIVE media interview session with playback and critique under the guidance of an experienced broadcast mentor.
- 24th Feb, 10am - 11am: Interactive Kickstart Workshop Session
- 24th Feb - 9th March: Facilitated media training online at your own pace and in your own time.
- 10th of March 2021. Select a time slot to suit for your media interview with facilitated feedback. 9am - 10:30 am; 11am - 12:30pm; 1:30pm - 3pm
Here's Sarah to tell you more:
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.