Online Event Management - Skills Match
The voluntary and community sector has seen the biggest cut in income and fundraising since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. So, what can these organisations do to generate income and stay afloat?
Our guest speakers include Graham Group, Cancer Focus NI and Volunteer Now who will discuss how they have engaged on digital platforms and how they have successfully organised a range of online and virtual events.
Delegates will hear first-hand from some of the biggest charities in Northern Ireland as they share their skills and experience on managing online events through a pandemic. They will provide hints and tips on topics such as:
- How to host your events online – the good and the bad
- The most popular virtual events to the least popular
- The importance of brand awareness
- Recruiting and training volunteers for online events
During this webinar you will hear from:
- Emer Murnaghan, Graham and WaterAid
- Rosie Forsythe, Cancer Focus NI
- Raquel Rodrigues Keenan, Volunteer Now
As always, there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
To register for this event click here
Supported by the Department for Communities and in partnerhsip with BITC
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.