POSTPONED *** Faith Based Engagement - Governance for New (or Nearly New) Trustees
This session is specifically designed for those who are newly elected/appointed onto the committee/board of a charitable organisation (charity trustees). It will also be of interest to those charity trustees (committee members/directors) who wish to understand more about their role on the committee/board and what is expected of them.
The training will include:
- The role of the committee/board
- Legal duties of Trustees and best practice considerations
- The principles of good governance
- Charity regulation
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Faith Based Engagement- Effective Online Trustee Meetings
- Faith Engagement- Good Governance for New (or Nearly New) Trustees ** REGISTRATION CLOSED **
- Faith Based Engagement- Social media #1: Faith & Social Media: Facebook
- Faith Based Engagement- Social Media #2: Faith & Social Media: Twitter, Instagram. Canva