* REGISTRATION CLOSED* What would a Bill of Rights for Northern Ireland look like? An information session
Join us on 12th January 2021 at 11am, as we are joined by the Human Rights Consortium to examine what a Bill of Rights for Northern Ireland could look like.
Providing you with background and information on a Bill of Rights, as well as some context to the current consultation, this event will give the opportunity to gain an understanding as to why it is important to respond to the consultation, and how you can do so.
The current consultation being run by the Committee closes on 29th January. Click here for further information on the process.
- What would a Bill of Rights for Northern Ireland look like? An information webinar
- Brexit and your rights *REGISTRATION CLOSED*
- The UK Community Renewal Fund in NI- Information Session for Voluntary and Community Sector organisations **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Ad Hoc Committee on a Bill of Rights to commence stakeholder consultation events