RESERVE LIST Data Protection for small charities, groups and clubs #DataFridays
This #DataFridays session will give you clear and practical guidance on data protection and, allow you to ask questions about your own organisation or group's practices and how they are affected.
This will cover issues such as:
- Collecting and keeping people's information
- Consent and mailouts
- Security of computer systems
- Sharing information with others
- Making sure people are informed about what you do with their personal data
- What to do if there's a data breach
This is a free event aimed at small charitable organisations (20 people or fewer), community groups and clubs. Places will be limited to 2 per organisation, but a waiting list may be available.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for - even in the case of free to access events. Full details on our cancellation policy:
NICVA cancellation policy