Sharing impact through brief and vivid stories (CFNI) REGISTRATIONS CLOSED
This webinar will be delivered by Jane Turnball from Education and Development as is a follow on session to the measuring impact session on 11 March. The session will start with a brief overview of how best to communicate your impact and then Jane will describe the Brief but Vivids model.
Learning Objectives for the session
- Overview of communicating impact
- Understand the purpose of Brief But Vivids (BBV)
- Awareness about what a BBV includes
- Be able to relate to the use of and benefit of BBVs for qualitative evaluation
- Create a BBV – which you will have the opportunity to do and hopefully will choose to share before the end of the session
What are Brief But Vivids?
- Presenting someone’s story, experiences, or dialogue in a few sentences
- There is a link between BBVs and Social Stories (Carol Gray)
- Capturing and painting a picture of where someone was at, the journey they went through, and the impact for them and others
The Accelerator Programme
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.