Social Media Training Session One: Faith & Social Media - Using Facebook **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
Many organisations have already taken the plunge, but where do you even begin if you’ve never engaged online before? With the huge range of digital platforms available, many charities with no digital specialists are feeling a bit adrift and fear falling behind. This webinar aims to prove that going digital isn’t just for the big ‘fish’ smaller faith-based charities can find ways to innovate. As the biggest & most popular Social Media platform, can your group afford not to be on it?
This webinar will enable you to learn how to…
- keep up with your supporters,
- celebrate achievements,
- post events, or other things that you are doing
- deal with negative comments
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Social Media Training Session Two: Faith & Social Media- Using Twitter, Instagram & Canva **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Faith Engagement- Faith & Social Media: Facebook **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Faith in Fundraising (two-part course)- Session One Unrestricted Funding and Fundraising **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Faith in Fundraising (two-part course)- Session One Unrestricted Funding and Funding **REGISTRATION CLOSED**