Success in Funding Applications
In this session, you will gain new, or increased, skills and confidence in both planning projects and completing grant applications as part of your role.
Key areas covered include:
- Overview of sources of grant funding
- What research, planning and preparation is needed prior to making an application
- What makes applications successful/unsuccessful?
- The key steps to successfully applying for funding from grant-makers.
- Have an understanding of the different sources of grant funding available
- Be able to identify the most appropriate funder for projects and services
- Be better able to plan and develop a "fundable" project
- Understand how to increase their success rate in funding applications
- Have a chance to briefly assess an application for themselves
Who should attend?
This half-day training, 9.30am to 1.30pm (with a working lunch), aims to introduce you to or refresh your knowledge of applying for funding and is suitable for trustees, volunteers and staff.