TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) ONLINE
A recent EQA visit stated that our feedback to learners was 'positive and constructive' and individual support is available throughout the course.
How will it be delivered?
We deliver this training through a combination of 2 hour online interactive sessions, guided self-study with tasks to complete for the online sessions, an assignment support session and one to one support if and when required for the completion of assignments.
What does it include?
The course focusses on three key areas:
- Understanding your role and responsibilities as a trainer
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching approaches
- Understanding informal and formal assessment methods and assessment processes
You need to achieve at least 12 credits for the Level 3 Award. There are 3 corresponding assignments as detailed below:
- Undertanding roles and responsibilities - written assignment
- Understanding inclusive teaching approaches - written assignment and delivery of an online microteaching session
- Understanding assessment - written assignment
|13 September||Live Online Induction Session||2pm - 1 hour|
|25 October||Online resources made available for self study|
|1 November||Live Online - Session One||10.30 am - 2 hours|
|8 November||Live Online - Session Two||10.30 am - 2 hours|
|22 November||Live Online - Session Three||10.30 am - 2 hours|
|29 November||Live Online - Session Four - Assignment Support||10.30 am - 1 hour|
|6 December||Live Online - Delivery of micro-teaching sessions for assessment||10.30 am - 2 hours|
|7 January||Deadline for assignment submission|
What do I do next?
Register for the course using the link on this page.
For further information contact Dawn Love
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.