TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
Once you have registered for a place you will be sent a Zoom Meeting link which will enable you to log on to the training sessions from your desk in work or at home.
Induction will take place on 5 October 10.30am
Training via webinars will take place on:
- 19, 26 October & 2 November 10.30am-12.30pm with a 15 minute break
- 16 November - Online microteaching assessment (as part of your assessment you will deliver a 15 minute online session). Please note this session may take a longer time. (There will be a practice session available on 9 November)
- 23 November - Assignment Support session
Online assignment support - deadline for submission of assignments 10 January 2022
Over the four days, you will be taken through the full process of teaching and training - known as the training cycle. We have designed activities to help you think about how you teach and practical activities that will help improve your delivery. Sessions will include everything you need to know to deliver your micro-teaching assessment, with opportunities to practice online teaching tools.
- Roles and responsibilities of a teacher
- Barriers to learning and strategies to overcome these
- The learning cycle and learning styles
- Session Plans and Schemes of Work
- Assessment types and methods
- Visual aids and support
Please note, this course is aimed at those working in the voluntary and community sector in NI.
"This is the essential course for all individuals who wish to learn or upskill. I learnt so much in a practical and engaging way, and my day to day work has improved. Thank you."
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.