WEBINAR - 'Keep Calm and Re-plan' - How to Manage Funded Work During Covid-19 ** FULLY BOOKED - RESERVE LIST ONLY ** AND WILL BE RUN AGAIN SOON
This free webinar is for any voluntary sector organisation and will focus on -
- What support key funders have pledged to give to grantholders
- What new funds are now available relating to the current situation with Covid-19
- Ideas on how to replan your funded work to meet the challenges of Covid-19
This webinar will run as regularly as needed to meet demand.
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- Involving volunteers in response to COVID-19 ONLINE- FULLY BOOKED- RESERVE LIST ONLY
- Being an Effective Chair FULLY BOOKED- RESERVE LIST ONLY
- Practical Considerations for Returning to Premises 21 August (FULLY BOOKED- WAITING LIST ONLY)
- Good Governance (Faith Based Engagement) FULLY BOOKED Reserve List