Webinar: Understanding Leadership
15 October 2020 -
10:30am to 11:30am
This session will support and encourage participants to reflect on what leadership means, their own leadership styles and to identify methods to build on existing strengths.
This session is useful as a stand-alone webinar and also forms part of the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- Identifying effective leadership.
- Explaining different leadership styles and when to use them
- Discussing the impact of leadership styles on the behaviour and performance of your team.
- Identifying your own leadership style and assessing your skills
- Developing objectives for improving your leadership style
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
£25 members; £35 non members
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.