Wellbeing: Managers Promoting Positive Mental Health
Managers Promoting Positive Mental Health - Live Webinar
This Live Webinar for managers includes good practice in promoting positive mental health and wellbeing as well as offering practical examples of how to support staff experiencing mental health problems. The approach to promoting mental health and wellbeing involves looking at the many interrelated factors - social, economic and environmental – that can affect the mental health of staff.
You need to register below for this webinar and will be sent the link and joining details in advance of the session.
- An understanding of the mental health continuum
- Recognising signs and symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Managing during a global health crisis
- How to support your staff who are experiencing mental health issues
- Flourishing Mental Health tips
- Signposting for support and self-care
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.