Wellbeing: Positive Mental Health *NOW FULLY BOOKED*
Positive Mental Health Live Webinar **NOW FULLY BOOKED**
This Positive Mental Health webinar is 2 hours long and delivered as a Live Webinar. It is facilitated by Julie Hill.
It will focus on promoting an understanding of positive mental health and wellbeing. Topics covered include:
• Overview of mental health issues
• Recognising signs and symptoms of stress
• Awareness of how to protect and promote your own mental health and emotional wellbeing
• Emotional Resilience and flourishing Mental Health tips
• Where to find help when needed
You need to register below for this webinar and will be sent the link and joining details in advance of the session.
Please be aware that you may be charged if you don't attend an event you have registered for—even in the case of free to access events. Full details on NICVA cancellation policy
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.