What trustees should look for in an independent examination and R&P annual accounts **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
In this workshop, participants will gain an understanding of independent examination and what a set of receipt and payment accounts should look like. The following areas will be covered:
- Independent Examination (IE), what does this mean?
- What should we look for in an IE?
- Can my charity have an IE?
- The difference between Audit and IE.
- What do receipts and payment accounts (R&P) look like, including Trustee annual reporting (TAR).
- What should I be looking for in a set of R&P accounts?
For training on annual reporting requirements to the Charity Commission, please see the following online session Trustee Annual Reporting | NICVA
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
- What trustees should look for in an independent examination and R&P annual accounts
- The Preparation and Independent Examination of Charity Accounts (Accruals) **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- The Preparation and Independent Examination of Charity Accounts (R&P) FULLY BOOKED
- The independent examination of charity accounts- what is it and what to look for in an Independent Examiner