Why become a member?
We are the only organisation in Northern Ireland with specialist knowledge and expertise for our sector in charity law, governance, human resource and fundraising. We work to provide solutions for groups so they can meet the challenges of working in an ever changing environment and flourish.
- Be part of the collective voice of the sector
- Influence government together
- Access to decision makers
- Exclusive access to the NICVA members’ directory helping you connect with groups in your area and providing a publicity platform for your work
- Participate in policy development, influence decision making and hold government to account
- Networking opportunities at regular NICVA member events
- Priority booking for NICVA events
- Exclusive access to reports, research and surveys
- Special alerts on breaking sector news
- Timely emails from our Chief Executive (to yours)
- Monthly member-only bulletin sent to all your staff with news, training and funding updates
Get practical help
- Exclusive access to a wide range of good practice guides, policies, toolkits and templates
- Priority access to charity advice and fundraising helpdesk services
- Bespoke governance, fundraising and human resource support from subject matter experts
Develop your skills
- 30% off our training, including accredited training
- 30% off bespoke training designed to meet the needs of your organisation
- Priority access to training courses
- 30% off our training including accredited training
- 30% off conference and training facilities
- 30% off drafting of governing documents
- £45 off GrantTracker
How much does it cost?
We charge for membership on a graduated scale according to members' income.
Small groups can join for free!