UK Shared Prosperity Fund - Latest from DLUHC
DLUHC, which is directly managing the UKSPF, held this event as part of their consultation on the Northern Ireland Investment Plan which it is currently preparing, which will set out how the fund will be targeted in Northern Ireland.
The UKSPF will have three funding priorities;
- Communities and Place
- Supporting Local Business
- People and Skills
For a full overview of the UKSPF, the funding priority areas and interventions, see the prospectus. This DLUHC event primarily focused on the People and Skills investment priority. The slides from the event can be found here.
DLUHC is aiming to finalise their investment plan by October and to invite applications soon after.
For further information or enquiries, please email DLUHC directly at - [email protected]
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities can share their service information here
- Latest on the UK Shared Prosperity NI Programme- Update from Dept for Levelling Up
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund NI Programme- OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Voluntary and community sector consultation on the UK Shared Prosperity Fund NI Investment Plan (online only)**REGISTRATION CLOSED **
- Joint NICVA SCVO WCVA Position Statement on UK Shared Prosperity Fund