Charity Annual Reporting Requirements Guidance
The Governance and Charity Advice team here at NICVA is more than willing to help charities with this. We have already assisted many charities with their annual returns, required reports and accounts and have noted some charities do not fully understand what is required. We have therefore held two free webinars explaining the process. A video of the material presented in these webinars can be found at the link below. The video, which lasts for just under an hour, covers the following topics:
- completing the annual monitoring return.
- the content of Trustee's Annual Reports
- the requirements for annual accounts
- the requirement to have annual accounts independently examined or audited
We hope you find the video useful and would welcome and feedback you may have on it.
If you would like individual advice, please contact Michele Crilly on 0289087 7777 or email [email protected]. Michele is helping charities in the following Council areas: Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council, Ards and North Down Borough Council, Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council, Belfast City Council, Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council, Derry City and Strabane District Council, Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council, Mid and East Antrim Borough Council and Newry, Mourne and Down District Council
If your charity is based in Mid Ulster or Fermanagh and Omagh District Council areas, you can contact Kathryn Kerr, Rural Community Network for support, Tel: 028 8676 6670 or email: [email protected]. We can also meet virtually using a range of free videoing conferencing apps such as Zoom, Skype or Microsoft Teams.
Due to the current social distancing restrictions are offering support via phone and email. We can also meet virtually using a range of free video conferencing apps such as Zoom, Skype or Microsoft Teams.
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities can share their service information here
- Annual reporting requirements for registered charities update
- Changes to the Charity Register and Help with Charity Reporting
- NICVA, working with Rural Community Network, has successfully helped over 700 charities with their charity reporting.
- Key NI funder stresses the importance of completing the charity annual monitoring return.