Regional Cost of Living events
How can we best support your organisation and help fight your corner through the current cost of living crisis? These regional workshops provide the opportunity to share the challenges you are facing and help us tailor our government influencing and practical support to your needs.
Voluntary and community organisations are on the front line of the cost of living crisis supporting people and communities, all while facing rising demand for services, falling income and rising operational costs.
Our sector can't continue to respond to this crisis without support.
These regional events will be a safe space to share your concerns, learn from other organisations and have a say on the support your organisation and beneficiaries need.
By sharing your stories and information with us, you will help shape the support that we provide to the sector and to influence our asks of Government.
We want to ensure we hear from as many and wide-ranging organisations as possible, so please come along. All voluntary and community organisations are welcome.
Please register now for your nearest regional event by clicking the link below.
Dates for regional In Person events
- 20 April - Enniskillen with Fermanagh Trust
- 2 May - Coleraine with CRUN
- 9 May - Omagh with Omagh Forum for Rural Associations
- 11 May - Portadown with ABC Network
- 25 May - Derry/Londonderry with North West Community Network
The regional events are supported by the Department for Communities in response to Cost of Living working group.
Subscribe to eNews
Share your COVID-19 support service
Organisations providing support to people and communities can share their service information here
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Enniskillen **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Coleraine **REGISTRATION CLOSED**
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Omagh **REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Cost of Living Crisis- Tough Times, Smart Solutions- Portadown **REGISTRATION CLOSED**